I'm doing a summer research project in association with my college, Occidental College. The main premise is I'm researching various physical disabilities and how they affect sexuality for people with disabilities. I'm researching medical information, but as you know. just researching medical information does not give us the whole picture. To supplement, I'd like to interview real people with disabilities to get a firsthand account.
A little background on me: I'm 24 years old and I have quadriplegic cerebral palsy. My major is Gender Studies and I have been interested and researching in the field of disability and sex for many years. I have discovered that there is not a lot of good sex-positive research and information available. So that's basically where I'm coming from.
I need all people, from all genders, sexual orientations, age groups, abilities, and levels of experience. This interview can be anonymous If you are interested, please reply by filling out the preliminary survey questions below.
1. How do you identify based on gender?
2. What disability do you have?
3. How old are you?
4. Describe your sexual orientation.
1. How do you identify based on gender? female
2. What disability do you have? cerebral palsy and reigers syndrome
3. How old are you? 24
4. Describe your sexual orientation. straight, I'm dating a guy who also has cp and he's awesome I ♥ him even though he drives me nuts that's how all guys are.. anymore questions ask